Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vow vox box

So my life has been absolutely insane the past month, we moved, Sam got put on twelve hour shifts and my father was in the hospital for a week.
 A few weeks ago ish I received my vow vox box in the mail from Influenster and I was pleasantly surprised, they are all fantastic products!
 The first one was the Olay regenerist perfecting cream, first of all I was shocked to see it in there because it is a very expensive product (roughly $30). I love how it leaves my skin feeling and looking, it isn't greasy at all!
There was also the Eco tools pure complexion sponge which Natalie actually enjoys using,it makes her feel like a big girl, I really like how gentle it is although at first I was leery due to it's texture,
Pure silk shaving cream which I've used before so I knew what to expect, I really enjoyed the smell! It was raspberry mist and of course left my legs feeling smoother than a baby's bottom.
Tide to go was also in there and I have always used tide it's the brand I grew up with so again I kind of knew what to expect but it did what it was supposed to do and it really is handy with a toddler around!
Sally Hansen complete salon manicure was included and I was disappointed the color was nice but it didn't last long and overall it isn't the best polish I've used from them, I guess I expected a long lasting,more solid finish..
 Lastly there was a card in there for a 50% off from Riley&Grey for a wedding website which I'm not quite ready for so we haven't used yet!

This is just a little peek in the box be sure to check out my videos and pictures on Instagram!
natsmom1019

No comments:

Post a Comment