Saturday, February 15, 2014

J'adore vox box

 So as you all know I'm a member of influenster and from time to time I receive packages of lovely things to try. Today I received my vox box and I was glad because I was almost convinced it had gotten lost in the mail.
 I really love the packaging as always, right away I know it's in the mail because  the box is generally brightly colored. This box was bright pink! I'm still unsure as how to post pictures on here  so if interested please check on my Instagram for pictures of the box and the awesome contents (nataliesmom1019).
 My voxbox included Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, Hershey's kisses, Frizz ease three day straight flat iron spray, Kiss looks so Natural lashes and Red rose simply indulgent tea.
 My first impression was darn I didn't get the Vaseline Men's spray lotion for Sam to try. Then I saw the chocolate and was like yay! First impression is pretty awesome. I haven't really tried the products yet so I will add extensive reviews after.

No comments:

Post a Comment