Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nattie Cakes, You keep making this like farting noise with your mouth it's pretty funny but gosh you do it quite often lol and about four days ago you started saying "mom" as clear as day it melts my heart everytime :) I'm going to try to get a video of it soon so you can see it  some day. We went to elkhorn on monday and came back yesterday (Thursday) you got to see aunti Pam again and your birthday buddy PJ. It was alot of funn I swear I'll do these more.

^  this was on 6/15/12

Natalie, WOW lets see you crawl like crazy you almost have walking figured out youve take a few steps but nothing too crazy yet, you amaze me more and more each day you were baby of the month for nuby in july :) Mommy was very excited because I knew I could'nt be the only one who knows how beautiful you are. You have alot to say and have the best smile ever,you have my space, daddy's hair and those big brown eyes of mine. Aunti peanuts friend bobby said your a spitting image of me and I can't help but agree I've started planning your first birthday party, i guess i never realized how much work was involved in all this planning stuff and this is a small even just wait until daddy and I get married someday if I think this is hard lol.  Well I guess I should post some awesome pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment