Friday, June 8, 2012

So I havent done this in a while

Hey there beautiful you will be 8 months in a few days here I cannot believe how big you are you already have your bottom front teeth and are walking across furniture. we went swimming yesterday at the pool you loved it you love the water and your smile still gets me I'm positive it ALWAYS will. Your crazy determined to do what you want I think we may clash in your teens because your so hard headed. Your sleeping right now  and daddys at work.. you were laughing at me as i tried to bend and give you a kiss since we lowered your crib i cant reach. so i dont know why i didnt do this in the first video but check these out this is you <3
this was may 30th 2012 I was sooo proud of you  and you can hear papa's voice in the back we are all so amazed by you .
february 19th 2012 just enjoying some tummy time :)

from looking at these even in 8 months you can see how much you have grown and changed but no matter what mommy will always love you we are going to lake geneava on monday to see aunti pam you dont remmeber but she was there the day you were born, which is the best day of my life but shhh don't tell your siblings that if you have any when your reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment