Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oh my word

Where has the time gone? I cannot believe you will be two years old tomorrow, you are the best thing in my life Natalie. You've learned and developed so much over the past two years you amaze me more and more each day. I remember today two years ago very clearly I recall the anticipation ,the nerves and even the fear. To be honest Natalie, daddy and I had no clue what to expect.  It was a terribly long day before you made your appearance but it was worth each and every second of it, when our eyes first met nothing else in this world has mattered to me since. So for being two years old your really amazing, you love sesame street and know all of the characters even Cookie Monster and you say it in the cutest way! When some one asks you what your doing your usual answer is that you are  busy(the first few times all I could do was laugh). You love pumpkins, apples and all animals
We have most of the sounds mastered its absolutely adorable. You notice the smallest things the moon,the stars, lakes everything. You are so smart and I feel so blessed to be your mommy. We are having a great time at the water park and you love the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment